Howto obtain list of installed packages?

Howto obtain list of installed packages?

ginetto
Hi

how to obtain a text list of installed packages with their version? I
know it's possible with cygcheck command line command, but I can't
find it.00
in /C/OSge4W/etc/setup there are  installed packages without version.

thanks Luigi Pirelli ([hidden email])

Re: Howto obtain list of installed packages?

Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz

2013/7/29 Gino Pirelli <[hidden email]>
Hi

how to obtain a text list of installed packages with their version? I
know it's possible with cygcheck command line command, but I can't
find it.00
in /C/OSge4W/etc/setup there are  installed packages without version.

Gino,

you could see "/C/OSge4W/etc/setup/installed.db" file it has a list of installed package with its version.

Steve

thanks Luigi Pirelli ([hidden email])

Steve Ataucuri Cruz
School of Computer Science,
San Pablo Catholic University - Arequipa, Peru (http://www.ucsp.edu.pe),
Screen Names :
 [hidden email] (Windows Live Messenger)
 [hidden email] (Google talk)
 [hidden email] (Yahoo Messenger)
 stonescenter (Skype)
+51.972529201 (Mobile)

Re: Howto obtain list of installed packages?

ginetto
thank you Steve

regards Luigi Pirelli ([hidden email])

On 29 July 2013 19:23, Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2013/7/29 Gino Pirelli <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> how to obtain a text list of installed packages with their version? I
>> know it's possible with cygcheck command line command, but I can't
>> find it.00
>> in /C/OSge4W/etc/setup there are  installed packages without version.
>

> Gino,
>
> you could see "/C/OSge4W/etc/setup/installed.db" file it has a list of
> installed package with its version.
>
> Steve
>

>> thanks Luigi Pirelli ([hidden email])

> Steve Ataucuri Cruz
> School of Computer Science,
> San Pablo Catholic University - Arequipa, Peru (http://www.ucsp.edu.pe),
> Screen Names :
>  [hidden email] (Windows Live Messenger)
>  [hidden email] (Google talk)
>  [hidden email] (Yahoo Messenger)
>  stonescenter (Skype)
> +51.972529201 (Mobile)

Re: Howto obtain list of installed packages?

mhw-at-yg
there is also `apt list` if you have the apt command line o4w package
manager installed.
(http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-apt)

cheers,

matt wilkie