How to use the Oracle Spatial functions such as SDO_RELATE(S.OGC_GEOMETRY,NB.OGC_GEOMETRY,'mask=inside')='TRUE' inside ms4w MAPFILE DATA string?

How to use the Oracle Spatial functions such as SDO_RELATE(S.OGC_GEOMETRY,NB.OGC_GEOMETRY,'mask=inside')='TRUE' inside ms4w MAPFILE DATA string?

shiva.sk4
Hello Everybody,

How to use Oracle Spatial functions in the DATA queries of MapServer(ms4w 3.0.3)? I am getting the following error while trying to highlight selected features which lie inside a particular boundary :

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'thematic_layer'. msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error. Error parsing OracleSpatial DATA variable.

Following is the query I am using in the DATA string :

DATA "geom from (select S.XFM_ID as XFM_ID,S.LOCATION as LOCATION,S.OGC_GEOMETRY as geom from STRAND S,NODEBOUNDARY NB where SDO_RELATE(S.OGC_GEOMETRY,NB.OGC_GEOMETRY,'mask=inside')='TRUE' and NB.NODENAME='PUGA2003' and S.LOCATION in ('A','2')) as FOO USING UNIQUE XFM_ID SRID 2622 VERSION 10g"

Regards,
Shiva