How to use CS_Map library in application

How to use CS_Map library in application

Hassan
Hi,

I am new on this forum. I want to know the basic usage of CS_Map library in my project. If anybody could guide me the basic tutorial or basic sample application (hello world application) using this library. Also guide me is it the right place to post CS_Map library related questions over here ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to use CS_Map library in application

Jackie Ng
Try the MetaCRS mailing list. CS-Map is a sub-project

- Jackie