How to specify Geometry type resriction for a layer

How to specify Geometry type resriction for a layer

taiyabali
I am using Fdo 5.8 and postgres 9.1 postgis 2.0. I have used applyschema command to create tables but whenever i create the table it always create geometry column has defining its type as geometry. Even if specify the specific geometry type for the layer still it create the table as of type geometry.

Q:- So If i want to restrict the user to enter geometry of type linestring only then how can we do that using FDO.