How to skip source name in layer tree

Moritz Lennert
Hi,

When we prepare an application using different layersets and different sources in each layerset, the default layer tree has a structure like this

- Layerset1
- Source1
- Layer1
- Layer2
- Source2
- Layer1
- Layerset2
etc

This is the case, even when a given source only provides one single layer. This leads to a lot of clicking when you start the layer tree folded up to see only the layersets.

We have found the way to not show the layerset level (not show "theme", IIRC, but I'm not in front of the computer at the moment), so to get

- Source1
- Layer1
- Layer2
- Source2
etc

Is there a way to not show the source level in the tree, i.e. to get something like this:

- Layerset1
- Layer1
- Layer2
etc