How to search for a revision date range

Jo Cook
Hi All,

I'm trying to understand the syntax for using the q search to search
for a revision date range. I can see from inspecting the web calls
made when using the advanced search in the web interface at there's a
dateFrom and dateTo option but does this search for just records
created during the specified range, or additionally records updated?

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.