How to restrict list of available CRS in Geoserver GetCapabilities Document

How to restrict list of available CRS in Geoserver GetCapabilities Document

robertdbuckley
Using Geoserver 2.5 I have restricted my coordinate systems to 31467, 4326, 900913, 25832 using the user interface. However when calling the GetCapabilities document I get the total list of all the crs available to geoserver. This is causing problems else where in my data infrastructure because the list is too long.

How can I solve this?

Yours,

Robert Buckley

Yours with thanks, Robert Buckley System: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 Server / Tomcat6 / Geoserver 2.1.2 / GeoWebCache 1.2.6)

Re: How to restrict list of available CRS in Geoserver GetCapabilities Document

jratike80

Hi,

Works for with Geoserver 2.9 Milestone version and your list

<!--Limited list of EPSG projections:-->

<CRS>EPSG:25832</CRS>

<CRS>EPSG:31467</CRS>

<CRS>EPSG:4326</CRS>

<CRS>EPSG:900913</CRS>

<CRS>CRS:84</CRS>

Try again and check then if some newer version is needed. 2.5 series is out of life.

-Jukka Rahkonen-