How to place grass gis map display inside the grass gis layer manager window

How to place grass gis map display inside the grass gis layer manager window

Sandip
Dear frnds,

I want to place the grass gis map display inside the grass gis layer manager window.

Is it possible?

I am using Grass 65 -wxpython through osgeo in windows.

please suggest any way.

regards.

Sandip

Re: [GRASS-user] How to place grass gis map display inside the grass gis layer manager window

rashadkm
you can try this addon

My aim was your question before two years when i started working on this addon

it a bit old but if you any error or doubts ping me privately on this
[hidden email]

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Sandip Maity <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear frnds,

I want to place the grass gis map display inside the grass gis layer manager window.

Is it possible?

I am using Grass 65 -wxpython through osgeo in windows.

please suggest any way.

regards.

Sandip

   Mohammed Rashad K M
   M.S. (By Research) student
   Lab for Spatial Informatics
   Department of CSE
   International Institute of Information Technology
   Hyderabad, India

Re: How to place grass gis map display inside the grass gis layer manager window

Martin Landa

2011/11/4 Sandip Maity <[hidden email]>:
> I want to place the grass gis map display inside the grass gis layer manager
> window.
>
> Is it possible?
>
> I am using Grass 65 -wxpython through osgeo in windows.
>
> please suggest any way.

do you mean the single document interface, something like [1]? If so,
it's not implemented yet.

Martin

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxGUI#Layout