How to pass parameters to map file dynamically

How to pass parameters to map file dynamically

rahul.umbarkar

Hi List,
          I am using tilecache-2.10.i want to pass parameters to map file through tilecache.
         And please tell me how tilecache parse map file.
With Regards,
Rahul Umbarkar
B.Tech Computer
(+919970820693)

Re: How to pass parameters to map file dynamically

christopher.schmidt

On May 12, 2010, at 2:45 AM, ext rahul umbarkar wrote:

> Hi List,
>           I am using tilecache-2.10.i want to pass parameters to map file through tilecache.

You can't.

>          And please tell me how tilecache parse map file.

It doesn't; MapScript does, and we just use MapScript via the Python bindings.

Tilecache mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/tilecache