How to mention multiple projections in MapServer MAPFILE?

How to mention multiple projections in MapServer MAPFILE?

shiva.sk4
This post was updated on .
Hello Everybody,

 Is there a way to mention multiple projection systems / spatial reference systems in MapServer's (ms4w 3.0.3) MAPFILE? For example for Malaysia - GIS data could lie across three spatial references WGS 84 / UTM zone 47N, WGS 84 / UTM zone 48N and WGS 84 / UTM zone 49N. The GIS data stored in Oracle DB has no SRID mentioned and each layer may consist of data that may lie in any of the above mentioned 3 spatial references. Is there a way we can dynamically project GIS data through mapfile?

Regards,
Shiva

Re: How to mention multiple projections in MapServer MAPFILE?

shiva.sk4
Can we specify multiple projections (in this case 3) to indicate to mapserver that the map data may lie within these projection systems and in each individual layer definitions mention projection as auto so that it projects the data according to the SRID for each geometry record?