How to get source/target of given coordinates in a line shapefile in PostGIS table?

How to get source/target of given coordinates in a line shapefile in PostGIS table?

Heinz Chen
Hi, guys, I got a line shapefile loaded into PostGIS and used pgr_createTopology to make this line table routable. Now I got some node coordinate in this line and want to get corresponding source/target number of the given node coordinate, how could I achieve this because I got many node coordinates and I want to find a efficient way to get their source/target number in the line table, the detail of the problem I posted in SQL: How to get source/target of given coordinates in a line shapefile in PostGIS table?, feel free to give me advice, thank you.

Hans