How to generate an image from a list of tiles (OssimImageData)?

How to generate an image from a list of tiles (OssimImageData)?

pritimoypodder
Dear Ossim Team/ Developers,
I have processed an input image tile by tile. After processing each tile I want to store the modified tiles in an ossim object (could be anything) and then want to generate an output image from those modified tiles. I couldn't find any suitable object which can hold all those modified tiles and then generate an output image.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Pritimoy