How to enable the search for contact button?

How to enable the search for contact button?

Jo Cook
Hi All,

In Geonetwork 3.2 and 3.4 I can create directories of contacts, but in the
actual metadata editor there is no search option next to the add contact
button. I assume this is something I need to enable in the schema- how do I
do this?

Thanks

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com
<http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: How to enable the search for contact button?

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

In the editor, if your editor is configured as expected (with directory
entry selector directive, see :
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/develop/schemas/iso19139/src/main/plugin/iso19139/layout/config-editor.xml#L113
)
you should be able to search for contact, the input should display and
filer all contacts that are subtemplates

--
*camptocamp*
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS

*Florent Gravin*