How to contribute to TileCache?

SQ9MEV
Hi everybody!

How to contribute to TileCache?

I've got a little patch which enables TileCache to work with paletted
transparency pngs with PIL development version
(http://hg.effbot.org/pil-2009-raclette). Works well for me with
MapServer and AGG Driver with PALETTE option.

Patch is in attachment.

--
Bartek

paletted_tranparency.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: How to contribute to TileCache?

Ivan Mincik
On 03/12/2012 06:22 PM, SQ9MEV wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> How to contribute to TileCache?
>
> I've got a little patch which enables TileCache to work with paletted
> transparency pngs with PIL development version
> (http://hg.effbot.org/pil-2009-raclette). Works well for me with
> MapServer and AGG Driver with PALETTE option.
>
> Patch is in attachment.

Hi, we use similar patch. The problem is that this patch depends on
development version of PIL, which can be confusing for many users.

You can create a ticket with your patch in TileCache Trac. Once PIL 1.2
will be released, somebody can apply it.

--
Ivan Mincik