How to change style of application?

Teresa Graßl
Hello,

I´m again...

I´m trying to change the style of my mapbender application (e.g. change mapbender logo in the left top corner or change the color of buttons e.g. +/- for opening overwie window etc.). When I use the inspector of the developement tools (press F12), I find the link to the css/html and I easily can do the changes. But the developement tools just show temporal changes, which get not saved. After refreshing my application they get all reset.

The problem is that I don´t know where the original/basic html or css files are saved for changing the styles/html? Is it possible to change application styles like this or do I need a own template? I would be lucky, if I would not need to write my own template.

In my application I use the fullscreen template and I´m working on a windows server 2010 R2.

I´m grateful for any help or advice.
Thank you in advance!

Best regards
Teresa

Re: How to change style of application?

eSlider

Hello,

you can save you CSS/SCSS definitions with CSS editor in the application administration section. More about: https://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/css.html

Best regards,

Andriy

On 25.09.2017 13:15, Teresa Graßl wrote:
[...]

Andriy Oblivantsev

Softwareentwickler

---------------------------------------
Aufwind durch Wissen!