How to avoid the icons of point symbolizers overlapping

How to avoid the icons of point symbolizers overlapping

naresh
Hello All,

 We are using external Graphic Symbolizer (Icons) for representing Point
Locations. These icons are getting overlapped if they are very close.  Space
Around property  in SLD is not helping to avoid overlap of Icons. Is there
any way available to avoid overlap of Icons?

Although I got the following link, it is not solving the problem.
https://github.com/e-gov/kem-gsavalik/blob/master/src/workspaces/keskkonnainfo/styles/ka.ristipuu.default.sld#L108.

Please do the needful

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh.N

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

Re: How to avoid the icons of point symbolizers overlapping

geowolf
Given that the style is already using text symbolizer with "graphic" inside, I'm guessing there is some issue
accounting for the symbol size in the conflict resolution machinery.

sharing a (small) dataset, style and GetMap request to reproduce the issue?

Cheers
Andrea