How to avoid copy right popup when used google maps as base layers

How to avoid copy right popup when used google maps as base layers

Jaishankar Madamshetty
Hi

I am using Google maps as base layers and I followed the same code which is shown in Open layers example for using Google Maps API V3.5. But when I click on map, every time a pop-up appears for the Google copy right information. I have checked in Google for this issue, but unable to get the proper solution. Please can anybody help me to get rid of this.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaishankar

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or [hidden email] and delete the original message.

Re: How to avoid copy right popup when used google maps as base layers

ramotswa
I had this problem and I fixed it by upgrading to OL 2.11.
Of course, chances are you can't upgrade, but in that case I'm afraid
I can't help.

Regards,

Toby

On 22 September 2011 13:20, Jaishankar Madamshetty
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using Google maps as base layers and I followed the same code which is shown in Open layers example for using Google Maps API V3.5. But when I click on map, every time a pop-up appears for the Google copy right information. I have checked in Google for this issue, but unable to get the proper solution. Please can anybody help me to get rid of this.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Jaishankar
>
> DISCLAIMER:
>
> This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or [hidden email] and delete the original message.

Re: How to avoid copy right popup when used google maps as base layers

luciano.campagnolo

That's apparently a bug [1]. Possible solutions are

- Send the notice to oblivion modifying the css for google
in google.css
.olLayerGoogleCopyright{right:-300px;bottom:-200px;left:auto;}.olLayerGoogleV3.olLayerGoogleCopyright{bottom:-200px;right:-200px!important;}.olLayerGooglePoweredBy{left:2px;bottom:2px;}.olLayerGoogleV3.olLayerGooglePoweredBy{bottom:0!important;}

- Try to disable the notice (haven't tried this)
.olLayerGoogleCopyright { display: none; }