How to add a Gmap like tiled map to OL ?

How to add a Gmap like tiled map to OL ?

kaye lai
I have a Gmap like tiled map that it can work with the google API . I am finding a method to
add it into Openlayers.  And have traced the Openlayers layers.google class code, but find no appreciate code to
 modify it( how to change the source Url ?).     In Gmap we can call "GTileLayer" and "GTileLayer.getTileUrl"  functions, Are there the corresponding funcuions in Openlayers ?  Or anyone can guide me how do I let it work in the Openlayers?
Best regards.