How to access MapGuide tileCache with OpenLayers

How to access MapGuide tileCache with OpenLayers

carls
I generated tilecache for one base layer group of a map.

But how to do next step with OpenLayers to access these tiles.

I found an example from website of OpenLayers. http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/mapguide.html

relative code is listed below:

  options.useHttpTile = true;
  var cacheUrl = "http://localhost:8008/sheboygan";
  var httpLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapGuide( "MapGuide HTTP cache tiled layer", cacheUrl, params, options );
  map.addLayer(httpLayer);

I can't understand the rule for the cacheUrl.

Could somebody give detailed steps for accessing MapGuide tilecache by OpenLayers.

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to access MapGuide tileCache with OpenLayers

zspitzer
there are a number or related wiki pages on trac

for example
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/CodeSamples/Tiles/ServingTilesViaHttp

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM, carls <[hidden email]> wrote:
I generated tilecache for one base layer group of a map.

But how to do next step with OpenLayers to access these tiles.

I found an example from website of OpenLayers.
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/mapguide.html

relative code is listed below:

  options.useHttpTile = true;
  var cacheUrl = "http://localhost:8008/sheboygan";
  var httpLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapGuide( "MapGuide HTTP cache tiled
layer", cacheUrl, params, options );
  map.addLayer(httpLayer);

I can't understand the rule for the cacheUrl.

Could somebody give detailed steps for accessing MapGuide tilecache by
OpenLayers.

Thanks in advance.

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director