How to Handle if the result is empty with CQL filter in WMS requests

How to Handle if the result is empty with CQL filter in WMS requests

naresh
Dear All,
    I  have used CQL Filter with WMS Layer. If filter not satisfies with given value getting empty tiles. In this case I want to show result is empty. How to handle this.

For example: WMS layer is having attribute called STATE_NAME and its has value India. If we use CQL Filter  has    STATE_NAME= 'India' it is getting proper result. If we sent the CQL filter with value which does not contained in STATE_NAME it is showing empty result. i.e   STATE_NAME= 'Indi'  result is empty. when this kind of queries formed and sent to server , I want to display to end user result is empty message.

Please suggest to handle empty result