How do I perfrom IPC with mapserver?

jenia.ivlev
Hello.

I need mapserver to get the vector data from another process.

Is that possible? Maybe I can use CGI or something else to get vector data from a socket instead of a file?

Thanks
Jenia Ivlev

Re: How do I perfrom IPC with mapserver?

jenia.ivlev
Hi Brent.

No problem.

Let's all CC the list. That way everyone can share the info.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 9:49 PM, Brent Wood <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hopefully replies will be posted to the list, but I'm also interested in any ways of doing this :-)

Perhaps you could summarise responses if there are useful ones?

Thanks

Brent Wood

Programme leader: Environmental Information Delivery
NIWA
DDI:  <a href="tel:+64%204-386%200529" value="+6443860529" target="_blank">+64 (4) 3860529

Brent Wood
Principal Technician - GIS and Spatial Data Management
Programme Leader - Environmental Information Delivery
NIWA
To ensure compliance with legal requirements and to maintain cyber security standards, NIWA's IT systems are subject to ongoing monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access information transmitted to, processed by and stored on NIWA's IT systems.