How could I upload the file I translated

How could I upload the file I translated

季雨思

Dear All,
I found the GRASSGIS during my class today, and I found out that it is looking for people to translate. I am quite interested.
After I subscribed to grass-translations I would like to start my work, but I could not find which of the part of the certain language has already translated neither the way to submit my work.
Is there any one could help me ?
Thanks !

Best Regards,
Yusi

Re: How could I upload the file I translated

Vincent Bain
Hi Yusi,

thanks for contributing !
Have you had a look at this page ?

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation

Statistics can be found here:
http://grass.osgeo.org/development/translations/#statistics

Hope this helps you begin.
Bye,
Vincent

Le mardi 15 avril 2014 à 14:07 +0200, 季雨思 a écrit :

> Dear All,
> I found the GRASSGIS during my class today, and I found out that it is
> looking for people to translate. I am quite interested.
> After I subscribed to grass-translations I would like to start my
> work, but I could not find which of the part of the certain language
> has already translated neither the way to submit my work.
> Is there any one could help me ?
> Thanks !
>

> Best Regards,
> Yusi

Re: How could I upload the file I translated

Vincent Bain
Hi,
after editing your .po files, you just have to commit them via
subversion (svn). To upload your work, you need a write access to the
repository.

This page may help you :
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToSVN#Commitsbackintotherepository

Good luck,
Vincent.

Le mardi 15 avril 2014 à 14:43 +0200, 季雨思 a écrit :

> Thanks Vincent!
>
> But I still could not find the way to submit the file.
> It said submit often, but where?
> Thanks again!

>         Hi Yusi,
>
>         thanks for contributing !
>         Have you had a look at this page ?
>
>         http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation
>

>         Statistics can be found here:
>         http://grass.osgeo.org/development/translations/#statistics
>
>         Hope this helps you begin.
>         Bye,
>         Vincent
>

>         Le mardi 15 avril 2014 à 14:07 +0200, 季雨思 a écrit :
>         >
>         > Dear All,
>         > I found the GRASSGIS during my class today, and I found out
>         that it is
>         > looking for people to translate. I am quite interested.
>         > After I subscribed to grass-translations I would like to
>         start my
>         > work, but I could not find which of the part of the certain
>         language
>         > has already translated neither the way to submit my work.
>         > Is there any one could help me ?
>         > Thanks !
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > Best Regards,
>         > Yusi
>         >
>         >
>
>         > _______________________________________________
>         > grass-translations mailing list
>         > [hidden email]
>         > http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-translations

Re: How could I upload the file I translated

Markus Neteler
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Vincent Bain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> after editing your .po files, you just have to commit them via
> subversion (svn).

... or simply send them to me, I'll merge them in!

Best
Markus

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 4:38 PM, 季雨思 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> here is my file!

Thanks for your file. I have submitted it to the repository and added
you to the list of translators.

To continue, please use the latest files from

https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/

Best
Markus