How can i maximize GRASS GIS layer manager window.

How can i maximize GRASS GIS layer manager window.

Sandip
Dear Frnds,

I want to maximize GRASS GIS layer manager window such a way that after first comming it will appear in full screan.

Please suggest me which python file i have to change?

Regards.

Sandip.

Re: How can i maximize GRASS GIS layer manager window.

rashadkm
gui_modules/layertree.py

for good and swift responses ask on grass-dev ML

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Sandip Maity <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Frnds,

I want to maximize GRASS GIS layer manager window such a way that after first comming it will appear in full screan.

Please suggest me which python file i have to change?

Regards.

Sandip.

   Mohammed Rashad K M
   M.S. (By Research) student
   Lab for Spatial Informatics
   Department of CSE
   International Institute of Information Technology
   Hyderabad, India