Histogram Equalization fix for 16 bit data

Histogram Equalization fix for 16 bit data

David R. Burken
All,

Just fyi, applied in svn:

I committed two fixes from Eric Hirschorn for histogram equalization for 16 bit data:

1) ossimTiffTileSource - This was tagging some data 11 bit and some 16 bit.

2) ossimHistogramEqualization - The min/max clamp was wrong.

Dave

Re: Histogram Equalization fix for 16 bit data

Hernán De Angelis
Most welcomed fix!

Thanks

Hernán

2009/3/14 David R. Burken <[hidden email]>:

> All,
>
> Just fyi, applied in svn:
>
> I committed two fixes from Eric Hirschorn for histogram equalization for 16 bit data:
>
> 1) ossimTiffTileSource - This was tagging some data 11 bit and some 16 bit.
>
> 2) ossimHistogramEqualization - The min/max clamp was wrong.
>
> Dave

Hernán De Angelis
Linux user # 397217