Hierarchy Level: gmx:MX_ScopeCode

delawen
Hi,

I have seen that on any new installation of geonetwork 2.10 latest, if
I edit a iso19139 and select a hierarchy level of type
gmx:MX_ScopeCode, it just creates an empty hierarchy level dropdown
box. Is this ok? Is something missing? Should we remove this type of
hierarchy level if it is empty?

Regards,
María.

Re: Hierarchy Level: gmx:MX_ScopeCode

delawen
Now I realize there is a gmd:MX_ScopeCode on codelists.xml but no
gmx:MX_ScopeCode. Which is the correct one?

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:16 AM, María Arias de Reyna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have seen that on any new installation of geonetwork 2.10 latest, if
> I edit a iso19139 and select a hierarchy level of type
> gmx:MX_ScopeCode, it just creates an empty hierarchy level dropdown
> box. Is this ok? Is something missing? Should we remove this type of
> hierarchy level if it is empty?
>
> Regards,
> María.

Re: Hierarchy Level: gmx:MX_ScopeCode

Jose Garcia
Hi Maria

According to xsd seem should be gmx:MX_ScopeCode (
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/develop/web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/data/config/schema_plugins/iso19139/schema/gmx/gmxUsage.xsd#L118
)

Seem a bug in the codelist file.

Regards,
Jose García

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:21 AM, María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Now I realize there is a gmd:MX_ScopeCode on codelists.xml but no
> gmx:MX_ScopeCode. Which is the correct one?
>
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:16 AM, María Arias de Reyna
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have seen that on any new installation of geonetwork 2.10 latest, if
> > I edit a iso19139 and select a hierarchy level of type
> > gmx:MX_ScopeCode, it just creates an empty hierarchy level dropdown
> > box. Is this ok? Is something missing? Should we remove this type of
> > hierarchy level if it is empty?
> >
> > Regards,
> > María.

* GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata
on GeoServer and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net
<http://geocat.net/> for details.  _________________________Jose
GarcíaGeoCat bvVeenderweg 13 6721 WD BennekomThe
Netherlandshttp://GeoCat.net <http://geocat.net/> *