Helps

rachida senouci
hello,
I want to use the GRASS GIS 7.0.5 software to apply an atmospheric correction I want to know if this software is used just gor ETM+ satellite image
Best regards

Re: Helps

Markus Neteler
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:20 PM, rachida senouci
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> hello,
> I want to use the GRASS GIS 7.0.5 software to apply an atmospheric
> correction I want to know if this software is used just gor ETM+ satellite
> image

Yes, i.atcorr can be used for ETM+ satellite data. See
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass72/manuals/i.atcorr.html

Best regards
Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software

Re: Helps

Moritz Lennert
Le Tue, 5 Dec 2017 12:20:11 +0100,
rachida senouci <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> hello,
> I want to use the GRASS GIS 7.0.5 software to apply an atmospheric
> correction I want to know if this software is used just gor ETM+
> satellite image

i.atcorr which applies the 6S algorithm can be used for many different
sensors (see https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/i.atcorr.html).

For simpler atmospheric correction you have i.landsat.toar which works
on all generations of Landsat platforms, and i.aster.toar which works
on Aster.

Moritz

P.S. Version 7.2. has been out for almost a year. I would recommend
using that instead of 7.0.5.

Re: Helps

rachida senouci
Thanks for the tip!