Help with login

Usman Iqbal
I have newly installed GeoNetwork Desktop edition. After a few glitches I am able to login, and the application is running under the embedded Jetty server. There is one problem that I would like your advice for. I am trying to login as the administrator (the login name is administrator and a password that i created during installation). I get an error saying that Table app.user doesn't exist. I am not using my own database, and have gone with the default settings.

Please help
Regards,
Usman

Re: Help with login

Richard Kidd
Ciao Usman,

Yes, I have also seen and resolved this problem - and I  assume that
you have installed version  2.0.1
Work around (I received this advice from Jeroen)
Uninstall your current version
Install 2.0.0 (this will set up all the correct tables etc)
then install 2.0.1 over the 2.0.0 installation.
Use the same settings on  both installations and  you should be ok,

All the best,

Rich

Spatial Information and Mapping Centre, BRR, Banda  Aceh.