Help with api call to delete elements

Jo Cook
Hi All,

Could someone help me with a working example of the api call to delete
metadata elements? I'm trying to insert/update/delete transfer option URLs
(with python, from a supplied csv). Insert and Update are working fine,
using the batchedit api and the url-host-relocator process, but I'm
struggling to get deletion to work. I'm trying
/api/0.1/records/{metadataUuid}/editor/elements (in Geonetwork 3.4.x).

Record UUID is clear (obviously)

Ref: This is supposed to be an array apparently, so I've tried variations
on [<gmd:onLine><gmd:CI_OnlineResource><gmd:linkage><gmd:URL>
https://foobar.com</gmd:URL>
</gmd:linkage><gmd:protocol><gco:CharacterString>https</gco:CharacterString>
</gmd:protocol> <gmd:name> <gco:CharacterString>bob</gco:CharacterString>
</gmd:name> <gmd:description> <gco:CharacterString>bob's new site
7</gco:CharacterString> </gmd:description>
</gmd:CI_OnlineResource></gmd:onLine>]

Parent: I've
tried /gmd:MD_Metadata/gmd:distributionInfo/gmd:MD_Distribution/gmd:transferOptions/gmd:MD_DigitalTransferOptions/

I just get a 404 not found error as a response when I use the api.

Could someone show me a working set of parameters please?

Many thanks

Jo
--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, The
Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744
009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>

Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor
Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.