Help with Rectangles Ovals Digitizing plugin

Help with Rectangles Ovals Digitizing plugin

Michael Jabot
Hello

I would like to be able to create simple polygons of fixed dimensions that I can then clip imagery to. Ideally I would be able to center these over a location to create a boundary map for the imagery. This is for use by P-12 students and their teachers.

I have installed the rectangles ovals digitizing plugin but am having no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer and I apologize for bothering the list with this

Mike

Michael Jabot, Ph.D.
Professor, Science Education
US Partner - GLOBE Program
NASA Earth Ambassador
Director, Institute for Research in Science Teaching
State University of New York at Fredonia
E250 Thompson Hall
Fredonia, NY  14063
716.320-0189 (Google Voice)

Re: Help with Rectangles Ovals Digitizing plugin

gam17
Hi Mike,
   you can try QAD plugin. Use the "polygon" command...
bye