Help with Periodic Tasks - CELERYBEAT_SCHEDULER settings

Help with Periodic Tasks - CELERYBEAT_SCHEDULER settings

ADEYEMO AYODELE OBA
Hello,

I am a very new user of geonode and I am deploying it for a new project. I want to set up tasks and I get the warning : "Periodic tasks won't be dispatched unless you set the CELERYBEAT_SCHEDULER setting to djcelery.schedulers.DatabaseScheduler, or specify it using the -S option to celerybeat".

Please can you help on what to do as this is really giving me issues.

Thanks.

Ayodele Adeyemo,
GeoData Analyst,
+2348170286415 (Work)
+2349055005488 (Mobile)
http://

Re: Help with Periodic Tasks - CELERYBEAT_SCHEDULER settings

Alessio Fabiani-2
Hi,
the following ones are a couple of sample configurations for Supervisor. Hope can help somehow

Regards,

Alessio Fabiani

==
==

Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.