Help regarding v.isochrones using spgrass7

Help regarding v.isochrones using spgrass7

yogeshbansal
I installed the v.isochrones add-on in GRASS7 but it didn't build a .exe in the bin directory in installation folder, but i am able to use it using the GRASS console.
Now if i try to use the v.isochrones from R using spgrass7 package and execGRASS() it says v.isochrones.exe not found.
How can i use the add-on v.isochrones from within R?

I think if I get a v.isochrones.exe in the bin folder it would work with R.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Help regarding v.isochrones using spgrass7

Helmut Kudrnovsky
yogesh bansal wrote
I installed the v.isochrones add-on in GRASS7 but it didn't build a .exe in the bin directory in installation folder, but i am able to use it using the GRASS console.
Now if i try to use the v.isochrones from R using spgrass7 package and execGRASS() it says v.isochrones.exe not found.

How can i use the add-on v.isochrones from within R?

I think if I get a v.isochrones.exe in the bin folder it would work with R.

Thanks in advance.
v.isochrones is a python script (see [1]), and not an exe-binary.

I assume you're using winGRASS.(?)

addons are stored in C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons: binaries are stored in the bin-subfolder, scripts (v.isochrones.py) are stored script-subfolder.

in winGRASS wrapper-bat-files (e.g. v.isochrones.bat) are stored in the bin-subfolder.

not tested, adding C:\Users\YourWindowsUsername\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7\addons to your %PATH% may help.

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/vector/v.isochrones/v.isochrones.py
best regards
Helmut