Help on React template

TabrizSoftware
Hi,
I am working on React web layout
I want to create a custom small component that refresh current map layers.
but i don't know how access to refresh map command in my component.
please help me.
thanks

Re: Help on React template

Jackie Ng
Are you using the standard viewer bundle (from GitHub releases page) or a custom bundle using the npm module?

- Jackie

Re: Help on React template

TabrizSoftware
Hi Jackie
I am using standard viewer

thanks

Re: Help on React template

Jackie Ng
I'm curious what you're actually doing because custom templates and components is a use case only supported by the [custom viewer bundle using the npm module] and not the standard bundle.

Unless you are using a different definition of component from mine (which is a React component that uses modules/components provided by the npm module)

- Jackie