Help needed on installation of various dependencies

Help needed on installation of various dependencies

sonai1978
I am a newbie in this environment (python, QGIS).

I am finding it hard to install all the things at there proper place. So whenever i tried to run the tutorial that Mr. Tim have created, i get the error.

import error.

no module  qgis.core
no module qgis.gui

Is there any basic step by step approach to install the programs at specific locations to run that customized application.

The softwares i am using are.

OS - windows 2000.
Python 2.5
PyQT 4.4.3
Qunatum Gis 0.11.0.2

It is will be very helpful for me if you can help me out.

Bishwarup