Help me Error Map.Draw() with an StackOverFlow Exception on iis 7 used mapscript_csharp

Help me Error Map.Draw() with an StackOverFlow Exception on iis 7 used mapscript_csharp

lvlhieu
I used mapscript_csharp with visual studio 2010 run on win 7, it's run ok with Visual studio virtual server. But when run with iis 7.5 on win 7, map can't display and it crashes on Map.Draw() with an StackOverFlow Exception and it crashes the w3wp.exe.
I've uploaded example at here
Please help me!