Help in bundle block adjustment

javier martin
Dear,
I am new in OSSIM-OTB development, and I am interested in co-registration application. We would like to use a bundle block adjustment provided by you (ossimAdjustmentExecutive) and I can not find any documentation or help to use those classes. Can you provide me an example or any documentation? We would like work with optical RPCs models and SAR rigorous models. Your bundle adjustment implementation can be used for SAR rigorous models?

Thanks and best regards,
Javier.

--
Javier Martín Abasolo

Re: Help in bundle block adjustment

David Burken
Hi Javier,

Here is a document that Dave Hicks has been maintaining.  He's been working on registration, primarily through ossim-geocell app.  This is really a user manual not code documentation but it's a start.  So all the code to do bundle adjustments is utilized in the geocell app.  Note you'll need the ossim opencv plugin if you want to try any autonomous stuff.  Not sure which SAR models you're using but the key is the model must have adjustable parameters obviously to be registered.

http://download.osgeo.org/ossim/docs/pdfs/OSSIMGeoCell__User_Manual__1.8.18-1.pdf

Hope that helps,
Dave

On 08/27/2014 03:24 AM, javier martin wrote:
Dear,
I am new in OSSIM-OTB development, and I am interested in co-registration application. We would like to use a bundle block adjustment provided by you (ossimAdjustmentExecutive) and I can not find any documentation or help to use those classes. Can you provide me an example or any documentation? We would like work with optical RPCs models and SAR rigorous models. Your bundle adjustment implementation can be used for SAR rigorous models?

Thanks and best regards,
Javier.

--
Javier Martín Abasolo

Geoannotation

James E. Hopper-2
Looking at ossimGeoAnnotationPolyLineObject I can't did any way to access the vertices. This seems to be in the pixel based annotations however.

Am I missing some inherited method or something?

Thanks jim