Help for use Harvesting / next

Pierre LAGARDE
Hi,

I found the solution with the use of the service harvest (and not synchro)

<schedule name="geonetwork harvest" class=".schedules.MetadataHarvest"
when="30 sec">
                        <param name="configFile" value="C:\Program
Files\geonetwork_desktop\docs\examples\harvesting-config.xml"/>
                </schedule>

I configured the harvesting-config.xml but I must specify the name of each
file harvested.

<file>
<url>test2.xml</url>

Is it possible to harvest all files in a specific directory (<baseUrl>)
without knowing the name of the files?

Thanks for your help.

Pierre.

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et prives. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized.

Re: Help for use Harvesting / next

acarboni
No, you have to specify all files by hand. This is important because some
information are unknown (like the file's metadata schema and source) and
because the harvesting is periodic so the full list of files helps geonetwork
to keep track of what is changed.

Cheers,
Andrea

> Hi,
>
> I found the solution with the use of the service harvest (and not synchro)
>
> <schedule name="geonetwork harvest" class=".schedules.MetadataHarvest"
> when="30 sec">
> <param name="configFile" value="C:\Program
> Files\geonetwork_desktop\docs\examples\harvesting-config.xml"/>
> </schedule>
>
> I configured the harvesting-config.xml but I must specify the name of each
> file harvested.
>
> <file>
> <url>test2.xml</url>
>
> Is it possible to harvest all files in a specific directory (<baseUrl>)
> without knowing the name of the files?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Pierre.

Re: version 2.0.1 features/functions

Sean Khan-2
Hi All,

Been snooping around the GeoNetwork OpenSource help desk looking for
information regarding functionality of the latest version of GeoNetwork
Opernsource (desktop/server).

Does anyone have this documented ?
Is there a plan for documenting this product ?  We are happy to help.

Cheers

Sean

Re: version 2.0.1 features/functions

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Hi Sean!
A full list of features is available from the release notes. These
can be found in the software folder and go with each release. A more
elaborate  list could in fact be developed with more background in
the documentation center and your contributions are very welcome there!
Ciao,
Jeroen