Health Facilities Data

keke
Good Morning All,

I am looking for the spatial layers of hospitals, clinics and mobile clinics (if possible the different locations they visit) in the following districts:
Mpumalanga: Gert Sibande (East Vaal) and Nkangala District
KwaZulu Natal: Ugu and King Cetswayo District (Uthungulu).

Where can I source them from? Please provide contact person if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Keketso Malekela

Re: Health Facilities Data

Taurai Bwerinofa
Hi

You may contact Audrey on [hidden email].

Alternatively google HISP contact details and ask for Sonia or Christy.

If you don’t come right, I can be able to help but only later tomorrow

Best

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 11:31, Keke Malekela <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good Morning All,

I am looking for the spatial layers of hospitals, clinics and mobile clinics (if possible the different locations they visit) in the following districts:
Mpumalanga: Gert Sibande (East Vaal) and Nkangala District
KwaZulu Natal: Ugu and King Cetswayo District (Uthungulu).

Where can I source them from? Please provide contact person if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Keketso Malekela

Re: Health Facilities Data

Lubabalo Cishe
Good morning Keke.

With regards to your request on health facilities information, I'm am not sure which places you have tried to contact to acquire this information. However, because I'm in the Eastern Cape Department of Health, I would advise that you either contact the provincial health department's or the national department of health.

Regards.