Have to wait until WMS is load

praveen sharma
Hi everyone,

         I am facing an issue in my page. I am loading WMS using openlayers and I want to show loading msg too during WMS load. I applied it like this way.

WMSCalltoserver

         But as you all know JS run line by line and not wait for server response, my code blink this loadingmsg for a very small period ( may be a fraction of sec ), but WMS could not load in that time. I want to show this loading msg until my WMS properly load, Can anyone help me to fix this issue ?