Quantcast

Harvesting from an Arcsde

Durkee
Hi

I'm having trouble harvesting from an ArcSDE on my server. I have the jars installed and an ArceSDE service running but the error log indicates I have no instance running. Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Connection refused: connect
NO INSTANCE RUNNING ON SERVER.
2016-11-01 15:25:10,467 WARN  [WMS] - Raised exception while harvesting from : WMS (ArcSDEHarvester)
2016-11-01 15:25:10,467 WARN  [WMS] -  (C) Class   : ExceptionInInitializerError
2016-11-01 15:25:10,467 WARN  [WMS] -  (C) Message : null
2016-11-01 15:25:14,008 WARN  [geonetwork.resources] - Resource not found images/harvesting/[], default resource returned: /images/harvesting/[]

Thanks

Modifying the gn_editor.css and adding directives

ebleys@gmail.com
First post!
Recently installed 2.10 with 3.02 “angular” interface on a Linux RedHat server
1) Trying to change the default layout for sections within a tab
     Noticed that the layout is managed by localhost:8080/geonetwork/static/gn_editor.css

    Can someone tell me where to find gn_editor.css?

2) There appear to be a range of directives that are generally used
     I would like to add two in parallel with the directive for selecting a cit:party (ISO19115-3)
        manage phone numbers
        manage contact information

   Can someone tell me where to find the directives themselves?

Cheers
Evert

Re: Modifying the gn_editor.css and adding directives

Jose Garcia
Hi

See feedback inline.

Regards,
Jose García

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 9:34 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> First post!
> Recently installed 2.10 with 3.02 “angular” interface on a Linux RedHat
> server
> 1) Trying to change the default layout for sections within a tab
>      Noticed that the layout is managed by localhost:8080/geonetwork/
> static/gn_editor.css
>
>     Can someone tell me where to find gn_editor.css?

This file afaik is created from a less file
(geonetwork/catalog/style/gn_editor.css), it's generated by wro4j. You'll
have to do the changes in that file.

> 2) There appear to be a range of directives that are generally used
>      I would like to add two in parallel with the directive for selecting
> a cit:party (ISO19115-3)
>         manage phone numbers
>         manage contact information
>
>    Can someone tell me where to find the directives themselves?

Most of the angular code is in these folders:

   - geonetwork/catalog/components
   - geonetwork/catalog/js

Unfortunately, there's no much documentation.

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: Modifying the gn_editor.css and adding directives

Jose Garcia
In previous mail, when pointed to geonetwork/catalog/style/gn_editor.css,
should be geonetwork/catalog/style/gn_editor.less

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Jose Garcia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> See feedback inline.
>
> Regards,
> Jose García
>
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 9:34 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> First post!
>> Recently installed 2.10 with 3.02 “angular” interface on a Linux RedHat
>> server
>> 1) Trying to change the default layout for sections within a tab
>>      Noticed that the layout is managed by localhost:8080/geonetwork/stat
>> ic/gn_editor.css
>>
>>     Can someone tell me where to find gn_editor.css?
>>

> This file afaik is created from a less file (geonetwork/catalog/style/gn_editor.css),
> it's generated by wro4j. You'll have to do the changes in that file.
>

>> 2) There appear to be a range of directives that are generally used
>>      I would like to add two in parallel with the directive for selecting
>> a cit:party (ISO19115-3)
>>         manage phone numbers
>>         manage contact information
>>
>>    Can someone tell me where to find the directives themselves?
>>

> Most of the angular code is in these folders:
>
>    - geonetwork/catalog/components
>    - geonetwork/catalog/js
>
> Unfortunately, there's no much documentation.
>

>> Cheers
>> Evert
>> s/geonetwork
>>

> --

> *Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
> <http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT: +31
> (0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
> <https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
> <https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
> environment before printing this email.*

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: Modifying the gn_editor.css and adding directives

Florent gravin-2

1. geonetwork/static/gn_editor.css does not exist, it is a compiled one
from wro4j.
you'll find all editor css rules in
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/develop/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/style/gn_editor.less

2. Not sure what you're talking about.
But for each schema (ie iso115-3), you have a file that config the editor,
you can add matches between metadata elements and angular directives.
See
https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3/blob/develop/src/main/plugin/iso19115-3/layout/config-editor.xml#L140

--
*camptocamp*