Harvesting from Geonetwork 3 to Geonetwork 2

Harvesting from Geonetwork 3 to Geonetwork 2

Darwin
Hello,

I'm using Geonetwork 2, I want to know if it's possible make a harvest from a Geonetwork 3 installation.

Kind regards

Darwin Quispe

Re: Harvesting from Geonetwork 3 to Geonetwork 2

María Arias de Reyna-3
Hi Darwin,

You can always use the CSW harvester.

But if your GeoNetwork 3 is using the srv default node, then it should
be possible to harvest it with a GeoNetwork harvester. It depends on
your exact version of GeoNetwork. Have you tried and didn't work?

Regards,
María.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Darwin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Geonetwork 2, I want to know if it's possible make a harvest from
> a Geonetwork 3 installation.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Darwin Quispe

Kind regards,

María Arias de Reyna Domínguez

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)318 416664

Re: Harvesting from Geonetwork 3 to Geonetwork 2

Darwin
Hello María

Thanks for the response, I've tried but it didn't work. I'm using
Geonetwork 2.10.3 and I want to harvest from Geonetwork 3 nodes but I can't
get it.

Using the option "GeoNetwork v2.1 remote node" and using the URL
http://mtcgeo2.mtc.gob.pe:8080/geonetwork/ I get this error: "Class:
NullPointerException"

Using the option "GeoNetwork v2.1 remote node" and using the URL
http://mtcgeo2.mtc.gob.pe:8080/geonetwork/srv/spa/catalog.search#/home
I get this error:
Error: HTTP Status 404 - Description: The requested resource is not
available.
Class: BadXmlResponseEx

Using the option "Catalogue Services for the Web ISO Profile 2.0 manda el
error:" (It is the CSW harvester? or I'm wrong?)
I get this error:
Unable to add a new entry
Error : error
Message :
Class : NullPointerException

Which option should I use and what could be the correct URL?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 1:06 AM, Maria Arias de Reyna <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Darwin,
>
> You can always use the CSW harvester.
>
> But if your GeoNetwork 3 is using the srv default node, then it should
> be possible to harvest it with a GeoNetwork harvester. It depends on
> your exact version of GeoNetwork. Have you tried and didn't work?
>
> Regards,
> María.
>
> On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 10:26 PM, Darwin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm using Geonetwork 2, I want to know if it's possible make a harvest
> from
> > a Geonetwork 3 installation.
> >
> > Kind regards
> >
> > Darwin Quispe
> >

> > --

> projects/geonetwork
>

> --
> Kind regards,
>
> María Arias de Reyna Domínguez
>

> Veenderweg 13
> 6721 WD Bennekom
> The Netherlands
> T: +31 (0)318 416664

Re: Harvesting from Geonetwork 3 to Geonetwork 2

Jose Garcia
Hi

For CSW, try with this:

http://mtcgeo2.mtc.gob.pe:8080/geonetwork/srv/eng/csw?request=GetCapabilities&service=CSW&version=2.0.2

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: Harvesting from Geonetwork 3 to Geonetwork 2

Darwin
Hi Jose, María

Thanks for the help, I found the solution to the error message "Unable to
add new entry" following the recommendations you suggested in
https://sourceforge.net/p/geonetwork/mailman/message/32734553/

In addition, the harvest works using CSW / ISO 2.0, although in the case of
the MTC link nothing was harvested but I tried with another node harvest
was successful.

Thanks again and best regards.

Darwin