Harvesting from ArcGIS

timoschmitz
Hey there,

I hope someone can help me. I want to use GeoNetwork-harvester for harvesting metadata  from an ArcGIS-Server (ideally) or ArcSDE.
As I could’nt find a way to harvest ArcGIS-Server directly, I tried to use arcSDE-harvester for this case, but after harvesting this error came up: com/ibm/icu/text/UnicodeCompressor

I implemented the two .jar-files like it its mentioned in the developer manual (v 2.10.4) on page 221, because I did not found this topic in the developer manual for version 3.2.1.

http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/2.10.4/eng/developer/GeoNetworkDeveloperManual.pdf

Can someone help me to fix this problem or does somebody know another way to harvest metadata from an ArcGIS-server (or SDE)?

I use:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5 (Santiago)
Tomcat 8.5.6
Java 1.8.0
GeoNetwork 3.2.1
ArcSDE 10.2