Quantcast

Harvesting error in Linux installation

AMG87
Hello. I have the following installation for my Geonetwork 3.0.5:

OS: CentOS7
Server: Tomcat 8.5.8 JDK 1.8.0_111
DB: Postgres 9.5

I have followed all of the instructions in http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.0.5/eng/users/maintainer-guide/installing/index.html, and everityhing worked fine until I try to harvest from Geonetwork node (e.g. http://ide.siia.gov.ar/geonetwork/srv, given in the guide http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.0.5/eng/users/tutorials/introduction/harvesting/index.html):

The message showed is that the records are harvested but are unretrievable, thus i can't see any imported data in my Catalog:

Going to the Tomcat log, the following error is displayed for every attempt:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Missing scheme
        at java.nio.file.Paths.get(Paths.java:134)
        at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.uriToPath(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:85)
        at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.getFileSystem(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:166)
        at java.nio.file.FileSystems.getFileSystem(FileSystems.java:221)
        at org.fao.geonet.ZipUtil.getOrCreateZipFs(ZipUtil.java:65)
        at org.fao.geonet.ZipUtil.openZipFs(ZipUtil.java:58)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.mef.MEFLib.getMEFVersion(MEFLib.java:202)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.geonet.Aligner.addMetadata(Aligner.java:344)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.geonet.Aligner.align(Aligner.java:219)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.geonet.Harvester.harvest(Harvester.java:181)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.geonet.GeonetHarvester.doHarvest(GeonetHarvester.java:189)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester$HarvestWithIndexProcessor.process(AbstractHarvester.java:497)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester.harvest(AbstractHarvester.java:566)
        at org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.HarvesterJob.execute(HarvesterJob.java:28)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557)

Has someone experienced this problem? Am I missing something in installation/configuration? I have the same installation on Windows (Geonet 3.0.5, Tomcat 8.5.8 JDK 1.8.0_111, Postgres 9.5), and the harvesting from Geonetwork node is going well.

The complete log is attached. catalina.out Hope someone can help me.

Regards.

AMG87.