Harvesting Geoerver WFS, bad-xml-respons

Harvesting Geoerver WFS, bad-xml-respons

Uwe Seher-4
Hello all!

i am trying to harvest metadata from a geoserver(2.11.x) wfs with
geonetwork(3.4.0) using the following GetFeature-Request:

<http://www.opengis.net/wfs>" service="WFS" version="1.1.0">
>   <wfs:Query typeName="namespace:layer" />
> </wfs:GetFeature>

The harvester drops the following error message:

https://url/geoserver/namespace/wfs
<https://url/geoserver/namespace/wfs>?: <wfs:GetFeature
xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs <http://www.opengis.net/wfs>"
service="WFS" version="1.1.0"> <wfs:Query typeName="namespace:layer" />
</wfs:GetFeature>

> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.

harvester.wfsfeatures.Harvester Harvester.java (247) #harvestResponse
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.wfsfeatures.Harvester
Harvester.java (229) #harvest

org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.wfsfeatures.WfsFeaturesHarvester
WfsFeaturesHarvester.java (151) #doHarvest

org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester$HarvestWithIndexProcessor
AbstractHarvester.java (649) #process
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.AbstractHarvester
AbstractHarvester.java (721) #harvest
> org.fao.geonet.kernel.harvest.harvester.HarvesterJob HarvesterJob.java
(57) #execute
> org.quartz.core.JobRunShell JobRunShell.java (213) #run
> org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread SimpleThreadPool.java
(557) #run

if i use wget to check the request with the getfeature statement in a
file, a response is generated:

> wget --http-user=me --http-passwd=mypass --post-file=wfs_request.xml
-O output.xml --header="Content-Type: text/xml"
https://url/geoserver/namespace/wfs <https://url/geoserver/namespace/wfs>?

So where and what am i doing wrong?

Thank you in advance

--