Harvest matches more than one schema

Tarcísio Silva de Araújo
Hello,

I tried to make a harvest, but I find myself unretrievable. When checking
the log all records were not collected for the following reason:
Metadata record with MD_Metadata (Namespace: [namespace: prefix "gmd" is
mapped to URI "http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd"] matches more than one
schema - namely: [iso19139, iso19139.bmg] - during schema autodetection mode
1
SchemaMatchConflictException: Metadata record with MD_Metadata (Namespace)
[Namespace: prefix "gmd" is mapped to URI
"http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd"] matches more than one schema - namely:
[iso19139, iso19139.bmg] - during schema autodetection mode 1

The schema iso19139.bmg was a customization made from the
iso19139. I would like the metadata imported from that match with
iso19139.bmg

Any idea?

Note: I am using version 3.4.4 and performing a harvest of a node 2.10.0

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-developer-f3874395.html

Re: Harvest matches more than one schema

Kim Mortimer
Hi Tarcísio,

To me, it sounds like your schema-ident.xml for iso19139.bmg is too similar (possibly even identical?) to the schema-ident.xml for (built-in) iso19139.

If you want to import iso19139 records as iso19139.bmg instead of iso19139, you will probably need to make the core iso19139 schema-ident.xml not work for the same records... e.g., make it so iso19139/schema-ident.xml will never accept a record, for example by adding a custom namespace to the schema declaration and specifying that namespace as an element within the <elements> section.

If you have specially crafted metadata elements, extensions, or namespaces, you should make iso19139.bmg/schema-ident.xml more specific instead. (e.g., if your records use Marine Community Profile/MCP elements, make sure you're checking for the mcp namespace declaration)

Hopefully that helps!

Kim

Less files not being correctly processed by wro4j

Zhuoyue Zhou
Hi All,
I noticed that GeoNetwork uses wro4j to compile LESS files to css.  But in my case, the imports are not being processed. The browser did find a css file (eg, gn_search_default.css), however the content of that css file is exactly the same as the less file, it has the @import "xxx.less" and the less syntax, so the browser doesn't understand the style and not display the content correctly. I found one issue from the github repository (https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/2535). But seems like my issue is kinda different than this one, the import location is correct.
Also when I use mvn install, I successfully created the .war file with no error messages. It's just that the less file not been correctly compiled.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
Zhuoyue Zhou

image.png (178K) Download Attachment

Re: Harvest matches more than one schema

Tarcísio Silva de Araújo
Hello Kim,

I did the following:
  <autodetect xmlns: bmg = &quot;http://geoportal.ide.ba.gov.br/bmg&quot;
               xmlns: gmd = &quot;http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd&quot;
               xmlns: gco = &quot;http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gco&quot;>
     <elements>
       <gmd: metadataStandardName>
         <gco: CharacterString> EMG-Bahia, ISO 19115: 2003 / Cor.1: 2006
Profile </ gco: CharacterString>
       </ gmd: metadataStandardName>
     </ elements>
   </ autodetect>