Happy New Year 2021!

delawen
Happy New Year!

I wish you all a healthy and happy 2021!

I hope that among your New Year's resolutions is to participate in the
next FOSS4G[0]. Did you know that we have the call for papers already
open[1]? Don't wait till the last day to send your proposal. And
remember that you can send more than one proposal. The more, the
merrier. We want to hear new voices and new ideas to prove we haven't
been idle this past two years. Show us what you have been up to!

See you soon!
Hopefully, face to face, on a geoparty.
María.

[0] https://2021.foss4g.org/
[1] https://callforpapers.2021.foss4g.org/

Re: Happy New Year 2021!

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Thank you María. Happy new year for you too.

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY