Quantcast

Handshake Failure

Durkee
Hi

When trying to harvest from a WMS I get the error:  fatal alert Handshake_failure.
It happened out of no where, thought maybe it was just new data, but even services I have harvested from before still don't work.
The service that I'm trying to harvest from is https and does not require a password.
Any thoughts?
Thanks
Kevin

Re: Handshake Failure

Jose Garcia
Hi

To access https resources you need to install the related SSL certificates
in the JVM or Tomcat cert store.

About working previously, have you update GeoNetwork version? In old
version can be that any https connection was allowed, but afaik thats no
longer in actual versions as it's unsecure.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>