Handle Vector Feature on Double Click

wallyatkins
OpenLayers community,

I am attempting to add double click event handling along with feature selection on events to my vector features layer ... to clarify I am actually trying to use GWT-OpenLayers to do this in my application. After looking at the
"OpenLayers Click Handler Example" (http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/click-handler.html) I see how the basic click handler was used to make generic click controls with the desired functionality ... but I want to only have the events on the vectors/features themselves for the given layer (similar to how the SelectFeature and ModifyFeature controls work).

Wally Atkins

Re: Handle Vector Feature on Double Click

joaorodr84
This post was updated on .
Hi Wally

I am trying to implement something like the "featureclick" from OpenLayers.Layer.Vector, but with double click.

I wanted something like a "featuredoubleclick" event, in the vector layer.

Have you found a solution for this?

Thanks.

João Rodrigues