HQ-Print vs. OWSPROXY

Jäger, Frank (KRZ)
Hallo,
is it possible to publish a WMS via mapbender's OWSPROXY

   AND

use a  *_4.map for PDFprint this WMS with 288 dpi quality without shrinking textsize?

It does't work for me.  Should it?

Frank Jäger

smime.p7s (10K) Download Attachment

Re: HQ-Print vs. OWSPROXY

armin11
hi frank,

please give a dummy url and i will test it in our environment - i thought i implemented it in the spring?

best regards
armin

On 04.11.2014 16:02, Jäger, Frank (KRZ) wrote:
Hallo,
is it possible to publish a WMS via mapbender's OWSPROXY

   AND

use a  *_4.map for PDFprint this WMS with 288 dpi quality without shrinking textsize?

It does't work for me.  Should it?

Frank Jäger

Zentrale Stelle Geodateninfrastruktur
Rheinland-Pfalz
LVermGeo-RP

Ferdinand-Sauerbruch-Straße 15
56073 Koblenz

0261/492-466
[hidden email]
http://www.geoportal.rlp.de

Re: HQ-Print vs. OWSPROXY

Jäger, Frank (KRZ)
Sorry,
I found that I asked this before a year ago and get the answer:
  http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_users/2013-December/004494.html

Release of Mapbender 2.7.4 was before in Oct. 2013 so this Patch is still only in Trunk.
We use 2.7.4.

I' m changing the GUIs to the new Version of PDFprint (from button) with templates.
The patch was only for the "old" version from tabs?

Frank

maybe i get some time to push the possibility of hq printing to work also with the new module ;-) .
regards
armin