HOT Board President’s Annual Report for 2020

HOT Board President’s Annual Report for 2020

Miriam Gonzalez

Hi Voting Members, Staff, People interested in HOT, Humanitarian and Open Mapping,

I want to present to you the President’s Annual report. It summarizes  Board activities in 2020 and early 2021.  Last September I transitioned from Vice President to President - with so much happening since, it doesn’t feel like it has only been five months. Being inside the organization during these times feels both gratifying and also sometimes intimidating with so many things happening around you that could impact the future of billions of people.

Please find the complete report in this link:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Board/Annual_Report/2020

Thanks in advance for your time to read, analyze and discuss this Annual Report.

Stay well,

Miriam González

President Board of Directors
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap