HELP

Om Gutte

Hello Friends,

  I have problem with the map server following code

in my init.php

the error is
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in
/srv/www/release.pcmc.org/htdocs/init.php on line 124

please replay!!!!!!!

--
Thanks & Regards,
Om Gutte

Re: HELP

Jeff McKenna-2
Maybe include line 124 so we can all see it.

Also, you could verify that your map works (with phpmapscript) by using
a small script like /ms4w/Apache/htdocs/quickmap.php (modify line 16 and
then call it in your browser with 127.0.0.1/quickmap.php)

If that quickmap creates a map image, then you might have a problem with
your phpmapscript code, in which case you should try the main mapserver
mailing list for help (join at
http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mapserver-users&A=1).

-jeff